Friday, February 27, 2015

Engagement Photos















A friend of mine that I've known since Jr. High did our pictures, Kat Harris. She's amazing! You can find her website here 

Kat and Keloni with us on our wedding day :) 


Taking pictures to me is really awkward and nerve wrecking but she totally made us feel comfortable and was so awesome. Her and her boyfriend, whoops, I mean fiancĂ©'  Keloni are the most adorable couple and have the cutest pictures known to man together which she also has on her website and on her blog that you can find here


Thank you Kat for making this time of our life so memorable and giving us so many amazing pictures to remember it by :) Thanks to an amazing friend of mine Jennie, for helping me with my outfits, and my sisters for helping me with my make up :)  





Formals and wedding day pictures to come next :) 










1 comment:

  1. Okay, you are thee cutest!! So lucky to have a friend like you, i adore you two!! xoxo ps please come say you guys will come visit in hawaii? kay.. planning the trip now ;)

    ReplyDelete