I liked an idea on another blog i follow of "Weekly Gratitude." So
I thought I'd try and post the same thing here and there of the many blessings I try and
count as they come in my life.
This week I became more grateful for...
- Technology. Now that Muka's past his month mark of leaving for the mission, I can't help but be so grateful for being able to text or call him whenever i feel the need to. I'm really gonna miss those forms of communication. Lol.
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf; (one of the General Authorities of the LDS church) whose talks have seemed to be the only thing to help me go to sleep ever since the reality of the days left for Muka to leave have sunk in, and sleeping seemed impossible. Lol.
- Pero: the mormon's alternative to coffee. That has left me greatly satisfied when my "coffee cravings" kick in.
- my nephew Nami: immediately brightens my day.
- Pandora: whose Adele and Fiji stations automatically brighten up my days at work.
- being an American: with the 9/11 anniversary being this past Sunday, I'm so grateful to live in a place where we don't have to live in fear (like the people do over in the middle east) and to have freedom to live and worship what we want to. I'm so grateful for all of the soldiers that fight for us.
- Seminary: my favorite part of high school. and even though i'm not in it anymore, i continue to learn through my sister and the lessons she has. learned really cool facts about the gospel this week.
- the power of prayer: never fails. He always listens. (:
I could list more but figure I'll wait for the next time.
It's crazy when you stop to count your blessings, how much you really have.