Tuesday, December 13, 2011

don't forget


 




 I think a lot of people forget this...or else get so caught up in what they did or continue to do, 
that they forget who they are. 
Bad decisions don't make you a bad person...
neither do your mistakes. 
They just make you human. 
It's how you get back up after the matter that shows your character as a person.

I'm so grateful for the atonement and the forgiveness that comes from repentance.
It's been a big part of my life this past week. 
I truly believe you cannot move forward or move on until you've forgiven others and most importantly yourself. Because forgiving yourself is the final step of repentance. 


Love yourself and be the best version of you. 
Life's too short not to be.
and you're so worth it! 
(:

3 comments:

  1. Cass, I cannot even tell you how much I love this post! It is so true. I don't know where I would be without the atonement and ability to repent. Thank goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sierra, such a good post Cass - amazo. I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete