Sunday, July 24, 2011

Families Are Forever- R.I.P Uncle Kena

Just wanted to pay tribute to my uncle Kena and his family. My uncle Kena has been fighting cancer for awhile now and today he was able to be freed from that on going and painful battle. He passed away this morning. He left behind his wife and 9 kids Seini, Saane, Sena, Molini, Vika, Vili, Sai, Folau, and Vita. Although it's such a sad day, it's days like these that you can't help but be so grateful for the gospel and the plan of salvation. Families can be together forever, through heavenly fathers plan and i can't wait for the day when Lote and the kids can see him again. I know i personally may not be able to relate, but to Lote and the kids, I'm so sorry for your loss. I love you all so much and I can only imagine how hard it'd be to loose a husband and a father, my heart does ache for each one of you, but just always remember that everything happens for a reason, he's no longer suffering, he'll continue to watch over you and he'll be seeing you soon. :)
He's just getting a start on your family home in heaven that you'll all be able to share when the time comes.

Love you guys! You'll continue to be in my prayers

Cass



No comments:

Post a Comment